Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Week 2-Setting up a blog

Well..if you take a look I haven't updated this blog for a year. However, in my defense I have kept my school blog up to date all year. Check it out:
http://teachers.brazosportisd.net/webpages/cstanford/

Setting up both of these blogs was so easy and FUN!!! The hard part is finding time to keep them updated. I started the year with plans on updating every Friday afternoon...well I was about 85% successful and when I wasn't one of the kids was sure to let me know!!

I pretty much HATE chatting on the phone so blogging is only a step away from this. I do like blogging much more (I would classify it as almost liking it) but see the need to blog and keep it current because that is what my students and some of my parents expect.

So essentially blogging to me is not as bad as going to the dentist but not as fun as eating a ice cream sundae with caramel and nuts! (Can you tell I am dieting?!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Love your new border, but what are you doing taking this course again? For not being techie you certainly are techie!!! I am doing the book study and not Set Sail, so I am seeing everyone's blogs from last summer amazing how none of us kept our blogs updated all year long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!!!
    Taking this one to see what Michelle has found that I can steal...oh I mean borrow!!!
    I set up my school blog and keep it updated but not this one.

    Plus I get to ease drop on what everyone is doing!! How is the book study? It sounded pretty interesting. Watch my blog and I will watch your's that is until the course is over and our lives get too busy again!!!

    ReplyDelete