In case you are looking for the link to my blog on the Learn2Play homepage I have been moved to 2009 Graduates!!!
I am just about to finish a photostory and attach it to Thing 21. It is a booktalk/review for The Lion Boy...feel free to use it. My 4th graders love this trilogy. Each book can be read independently but it is OH SO MUCH BETTER if these 3 books are read in order.
Thanks to all for playing with me this summer.
Oh...I am sitting exactly where the picture on my blog is this morning while I work or should I say play on my photostory!
Regards,
RiverLibraryGal
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh I am so happy that you have finished your journey but also that you are sitting on the river enjoying this awesome view. Sounds like photostory is one of your favorites and I am sure your 4th graders will learn to love it too!
ReplyDeleteGood for you:) You made it. Just finished my 23rd Thing. I know that we are all going to have tons of great things to share.
ReplyDelete